Tucker Pimpo Memorial Scholarship
- The recipient of this scholarship will be chosen based on their display of exceptional character that sets them apart from their peers. They should demonstrate a "fighting spirit" that is not easily defeated by difficult decisions or challenging experiences. Additionally, the applicant must show a commitment to performing their best in any situation, a dedication to success, and loyalty to their friends, community, and school.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior from Jefferson High School in good standing.
- The applicant must be a student-athlete.
- The applicant must have been accepted into an accredited college, university, or technical school and must be currently enrolled.
Kory Potts Memorial Scholarship
A one-time scholarship, sponsored by the Potts Family in memory of their son Kory Potts who passed away from cancer.
The applicant should embody the ideals and character qualities exemplified in the life of Kory Potts.
Achieved athletic excellence in multiple sports.
Accepted and enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Financial needs will also be taken into consideration during the selection.
1977 Relays Team Scholarship
A scholarship has been established to honor the exceptional performance of the 1977 boys' track team. The team, led by Coach Jack Keen, set school records in the following events, which are still standing today: Distance Medley Relay (10:25.1); Two Mile Relay (8:01.1); and Sprint Medley Relay (3:37.5). The team consisted of Todd Berry, Johnny Fitzgerald, Keith Kinney, Randall Law (deceased), Jackie Stafford, Norris Studivant, and Steve Venable (deceased).
Scholarship Criteria: The scholarship is open to any graduating senior from Jefferson High School's boys or girls track team who competed in one or more of the aforementioned track relay events and intends to pursue post-secondary education.
Kinney & Venable Athletic Scholarship
The scholarship is named in recognition of two outstanding athletes who have left a lasting impact. Keith Kinney, who won the individual state championship in cross country in 1976 and set the still-standing JHS record of 9:28.5 for 3200 meters in 1977, and Steve Venable, who was the state runner-up in cross country in 1976 and set the still-standing JHS record of 4:18.7 for 1600 meters in 1977.
Scholarship Criteria: This scholarship is open to any graduating senior who participated in the Jefferson High School boys or girls track or cross-country teams and competed in either cross-country or track. The applicant must also have plans to continue their post-secondary education.
Benada Aluminum Wrestling Scholarship
- Athletic achievement and excellence in Wrestling
- Graduating Senior
- Must be accepted and enrolled in an accredited college or university