October 23, 2020 @ 7:30pm
Good luck to our Dragons who will play at Home against the Cedar Shoals Jaguars on Friday, October 23. Kickoff is at 7:30 pm. This will be the Dragon's Homecoming game. The Homecoming King will be crowned prior to the game and the Homecoming Queen will be crowned during halftime.
Please see the details below regarding Memorial Stadium guidelines, ticket purchases, and live stream information.
2020-2021 Football Schedule
Home Game Information
Important details about Memorial Stadium and Varsity Football
- Seating capacity will be 50% of full capacity (approximately 2000).
- Every other row will be marked off with tape and rows with tape are not to be used.
- The band will be in the end zone (high jump area). Visiting bands will not be permitted.
- The track and game field will be off limits during the contest and after the game as this is a NFHS rule. Only a small section of the field will be used to travel from the field house entrance to the visitor side.
- We are only selling a limited number of tickets (300) to the visiting team. Seating will be available on the visitor’s side.
- The old band section (far right facing the field) will be our student section. Students will be required to wear masks and social distance.
- The tradition of huddling with our players and coaches on the field after the game will unfortunately be suspended until further notice. Immediately after the game, our team will line up on the hash marks across the field and salute the visiting team. They will then go immediately into the locker room.
- Gates will open at 6:30 PM.
- If you leave the venue for any reason, you will not be permitted back in.
- Every fan regardless of age will need a ticket.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase at Memorial stadium.
- GHSA passes will be accepted for all Jefferson and Mountain View cardholders.
We are only allowing the sale of 600 tickets for Home games. Please see the link below to purchase your ticket(s).
Live Stream the Game
Below is the link for the live stream for Friday night's football game between JHS and Mountain View. The stream will cost $15 to view. Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org