We need the cooperation of both parents and students to fulfill our mission and goals. The school bus is an extension of the classroom. Listed below are some of the conduct requirements expected of every student. Please read them carefully and discuss each of them with your student.
- No eating or drinking soft drinks on the schools bus - water is okay.
- No loud noises, talking, laughing, or "horse-play" that will distract the driver.
- Do not move from your seat while the bus is in motion.
- No use of tobacco products, alcohol, or drugs.
- Keep head, hands, and feet inside the bus at all times.
- Do not deface interior of the bus or bus seats.
- Sit facing the front of the bus; and keep feet out of the aisle.
- Objects other than those related to school are not allowed on the bus.
- Do not throw anything out of the bus windows.
- Music listening devices are okay as long as the student with the device has headphones, ear buds, etc. and is the ONLY person that can hear the music; However, when loading the bus, do not wear headphones because the student may become distracted and not follow the driver's instructions.