Scholarship Application Deadline: 4/10/23
Tucker Pimpo Memorial Scholarship
- Senior at Jefferson High School in good standing
- The recipient of this scholarship will be selected based on their ability to display character above their peers, not easily defeated by tough decisions or hard experiences. He/She must display a “fighting spirit”. He/She must demonstrate a commitment to excel and to perform at their best no matter the situation. Further, this scholarship hopes to accommodate a person who displays a dedication to succeed, loyalty to their friends, their community and their school.
- Must be accepted an enrolled in accredited college, university or technical school
- Must be a student athlete
Kory Potts Memorial Scholarship
- Best represents the ideals and character qualities displayed in the life of Kory Potts
- Athletic achievement and excellence in multiple sports
- Male or Female member of senior class
- Must be accepted an enrolled in an accredited college or university
1977 Relays Team Scholarship
- In recognition of the outstanding performance of the 1977 boys track team who under the guidance and leadership of Coach Jack Keen set the still-standing school records in the following events:
- Distance Medley Relay (10:25.1); Two Mile Relay (8:01.1); Sprint Medley Relay (3:37.5)
- Team members included:
- Todd Berry, Johnny Fitzgerald, Keith Kinney, Randall Law (deceased), Jackie Stafford, Norris Studivant, Steve Venable (deceased)
- Eligibility: Any graduating senior on the Jefferson High School boys or girls track team who competed in one or more of these track relay events and who plans to continue his or her post-secondary education.
Keith Kinney and Steve Venable Memorial Scholarship
- In recognition of two athletes who excelled and whose achievements have stood the test of time. Keith Kinney, who set the still-standing JHS record of 9:28.5 for 3200 meters in 1977, and who was individual state champion in cross country in 1976. Also, Steve Venable set the still-standing JHS record of 4:18.7 for 1600 meters in 1977 and was state runner-up in cross country in 1976.
- Eligibility: Any graduating senior on the Jefferson High School boys or girls track or cross-country teams who competed in either cross country or track and who plans to continue his or her post-secondary education.
Benada Aluminum Wrestling Scholarship
- Athletic achievement and excellence in Wrestling
- Graduating Senior
- Must be accepted and enrolled in accredited college or university